Monday, October 6, 2008

"What happened?!?"

The funniest thing happened at school this morning! I have a student in my class who can just barely speak English. Most of the time when he speaks I do not understand what he is trying to say.
Well today he came up to me and says, "What happened?!?".
I look at him and say, "What do you mean?".
He then points at my stomach and pokes it. Then he gestures really wide with both hands.
HAHA! I guess he didn't understand at the beginning of the year when I told the whole class that I was pregnant and would be having a baby in January. He was still very confused when I tried to explain to him that there was a baby inside of me.
Teaching is SUCH an *interesting* job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that! Little kids are so cute! When my brother was little and it was raining out he would come up to me and say, why is it dripping? I just love kids!